Pre-Retirement: 50s to 60s
This is the preparing for retirement stage of life. Types of financial planning advice you may require:
- Do I still need my personal insurance covers (ie: term life, total & permanent disability cover, trauma cover, income protection)?
- What is the best way to fund for retirement? Salary sacrifice into superannuation, access home equity to invest in direct property and/or shares.
- Should my superannuation be consolidated into the one account?
- How do I invest my superannuation so that I can sleep at night?
- How much do I need to retire on?
- Should I review my Will and Power of Attorney?
- How do I ensure that my equity in business passes to my estate in the event of death?
- What else can I do to protect my estate?